Property Manager Job, Sales & Marketing Kenyan Job Vacancies,
JOB ADVERTISEMENT FOR: PROPERTY MANAGER
We are a manufacturing company based in Athi River; Machakos County.
- Rent collection.
- Tenant management;
- Attracting new tenants.
- Screening potential tenants.
- Ensuring all leases are renewed on time and keep records.
- Handling complaints.
- Handling move outs by ensuring damages have been fixed.
- Handling all tenancy agreements.
- Property maintenance.
- Keeping updated finance reports.
- Record and correspondence keeping.
- Inspection costs.
- Records of repairs and costs.
- Maintenance costs.
- Land rates and rent.
- Security supervision of all the properties while ensuring that they are well manned at all times.
- Risk management.
- Securing properties.
- Ensuring compliance.
- Prepare daily and monthly reports.
- Any other duty that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Degree/Diploma in related field
- A minimum of Three (4) years’ experience.
- Experience in a Supervisory role will be an added advantage.
- Experience in a property management set up will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the above qualifications are encouraged to apply via [email protected] Cc: [email protected] by C.O.B 19th September 2021. We are an equal opportunity employer
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.