Medical Records Officer Job, Latest Medical Jobs,
Job title: Medical Records Officer (Locum)
Vacancy no: AKHK/MRD/002
Reporting to the Medical Records Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing safe, effective storage of patient medical records towards ensuring integrity, easy accessibility, completeness and confidentiality of patient information.
- Routine data collection by performing daily collection and collation of bed bureau census as well as collection of clinic reports.
- Coding and Indexing of diseases to enable provision of data for learning, administrative purposes and as per statutory requirements.
- Editing of Patient files as per the patient assembly order policy.
- Clinic preparation by retrieving files and ensuring patient records are readily available as required.
- Participation in quality improvement and patient safety initiatives, promoting service excellence & cost management.
- Diploma in Health records from a recognized institution.
- Minimum two years working experience in a busy Hospital environment.
- Excellent customer service and people management skills.
- Excellent computer skills and ability to work with minimum supervision.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and vacancy number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remunerationto [email protected] on or before 29th January 2021.
- The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g.“Medical Records Officer– AKHK/MRD/002”
- Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application,interview, medical examination or any fee)
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.