Marketing Officer Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs February,
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa. The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services, SafeCare level 5 accreditation and is at advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation. The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa – Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet and Narok. The hospital is seeking to attract interested and qualified applicants to fill the positions listed below
MARKETING OFFICER – KISII MEDICAL CENTRE
Vacancy no: AKHK/BDC/003
The successful candidate will be responsible for marketing Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu product portfolio and developing strategic relationships with corporate clients. The successful candidate will be based in our Kisii Medical Centre.
- Liaise with departments to reach target clients with right message
- Meeting potential customers to explain the hospital products and answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of the hospital products.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable products
- Analyzing competitors’ products to determine trends in the market, threats and opportunities
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our products and services and drive qualified traffic to our centres and boost the hospitals reputation
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key corporates, government agencies and vendors
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid communication channels like content creation, event management, publicity, social media, copywriting, pay per click campaigns
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our social media platforms that attracts and converts our target groups
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communication/Business or related field
- Experience in working in medical field, insurance or pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Proven track record of achieving set targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to work without supervision
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and vacancy number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to [email protected] on or before 4th March 2021.
- The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for i.e. “MARKETING OFFICER AKHK/BDC/003”
- Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, medical examination or any fee)
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.