Music Teacher Job, Latest Teaching Jobs In Kenya 2022,
The Music Teacher will be responsible for developing each student’s skills, understanding and confidence in music at the appropriate level. S/he will also be responsible for creating awareness and enjoyment of music as well as raising the standards of students’ attainment and achievement.
Duties & Responsibilites
- To plan curriculum documents in a collaborative manner to reflect the standards and practices of the Academy.
- To engage in effective teaching practice that embraces inquiry teaching and learning methods and differentiate activities to meet the needs of all students.
- To authentically assess, record and track the progress of all students.
- To communicate necessary programme information to all stakeholders.
- To resource programme needs effectively and ensure careful maintenance of existing inventory.
- To actively participate in the life of the Junior School and the Academy as a whole, in and out of normal school hours.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- At least 2 year’s experience in early years/primary
- Must have a TSC certificate or an internationally recognized teaching qualification.
- Prior experience teaching music is required.
- Previous IB experience is preferred.
How to Apply