After-Sales Administrator Job at Achelis Group Kenya
Achelis Material Handling Limited, is an international company specializing in the sales of material handling, lifting, medical, print, and security equipment and solutions, power generators, construction and industrial plant equipment.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the General Manager.
- Coordination and follow up on customer accounts; keeping customers constantly engaged.
- Dealing with incoming customer enquiries and assisting the sales force with daily sales administration activities.
- Processing a high volume of parts orders.
- Following up on invoices for all sales transactions
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Promptly dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
Requirements for the After-Sales Administrator Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration or related role
- High organizational skills and ability to manage several customer requests/ projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritize own workload.
- Strong communication skills.
- Well versed in IT skills and SAP-ERP.
- An administrative or sales background.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Team player and capable of working independently.
Remuneration: Commensurate to experience, skills & qualification
How To Apply
Send CV & Certificates to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.