Administration & Human Resource Assistant Jobs at Africa International University
Vacancy Code: HRA 201
Africa International University (formerly Nairobi Evangelical Graduate School of Theology – NEGST) is a private Chartered International Christian University with its main Campus located in Karen, Nairobi. Our Mission is to educate Christ centred leaders for the transformation of God’s people and the world through innovative programs, research and community engagement. We are seeking highly motivated professionals to fill the following position:
Qualifications for the Admin & HR Assistant Job
- The suitable candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management from a recognized university.
- S/he should have a minimum of one (1) year experience in general office responsibilities, procedures and administration.
- S/he should also be Conversant with regulatory frameworks and HR best Practice.
- S/he should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills; high level of integrity & honesty, confidentiality and maturity; attention to detail and well organized.
- The position holder must have strong computer skills, ability to work with minimum supervision and under pressure.
Admin & HR Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Supporting the recruitment function including job advertisements, interview scheduling and shortlisting
- Updating and maintaining employee records in an accurate and timely manner, both electronic and physical
- Monitoring of employees leave records and ensuring timely reports
- Timely renewal and application of work permits.
- Assist in Preparation of accurate monthly reports pertaining to headcount, exits, entrants, promotions, interdepartmental transfers, welfare activities etc. on a timely manner.
- Assist in Facilitation of staff travel logistics, entry visas, work permits.
- Assist in Inspecting utilities such as (water, electricity, telephone).
- Assist in liaising with utility institutions e.g. Telkom Kenya, Ministry of Roads & Works, and KPLC to ensure continuity of operations.
How to Apply
Applications should be emailed to job.applicat[email protected] ensuring vacancy code is in the subject. Attach a cover letter, detailed resume and duly filled job application form. Deadline for application is Wednesday, 30th August 2017 at 5.00pm.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Academic and non-academic staff of AIU are required to be faithful to the evangelical faith and practice and to the Christian ethos and code of conduct of the University.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.