Administrative Assistant -Vice Chancellor’s Office Jobs at Africa International University
Vacancy Code: AA 23
Qualifications for the Admin Assistant Job
- The suitable candidate must have a relevant undergraduate degree with professional qualifications and at least 2 years’ experience.
- The candidate must have excellent administrative skills, must have good interpersonal and public relations skills and be able to multi-task.
- The preferred candidate should also possess excellent written, verbal communication and telephone skills;
- They should uphold confidentiality and maturity, high levels of computer proficiency and have strong organizational capabilities.
Admin Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Managing VC’s schedules
- Receiving and prioritizing VC’s correspondence
- Developing and keeping an upto date database of VC’s contacts
- Preparing all aspects VC’s travel and university council travel among other duties.
How to Apply
Applications should be emailed to [email protected] ensuring vacancy code is in the subject. Attach a cover letter, detailed resume and duly filled job application form.
Deadline for application is Wednesday, 30th August 2017 at 5.00pm. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Academic and non-academic staff of AIU are required to be faithful to the evangelical faith and practice and to the Christian ethos and code of conduct of the University.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.