Junior Client Relationship Associate Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya,
Sales Position –
About the Opportunity
AEC Kenya seeks a highly talented and experienced Sales & Marketing professional to sell & recruit clients (entrepreneurs) who will go through AECs accelerator program. The position holder will ensure personal monthly and quarterly sales targets are achieved and exceeded by utilizing client relationship and sales skills.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
CLIENT SALES (80%)
- Find and sign new SME companies to AEC (approximately 4 per month)
- Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services and onboarding clients
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing company clients by providing outstanding service, support.
- Identify new opportunities
- Identify and investigate growth opportunities for the company with our clients
- Develop a database of potential leads
- Implement the agreed upon sales plan
- Complete sales meetings to understand prospective client needs and explain AEC services to meet those needs
- Serve as a link between company and market
On-Board New Clients (10%)
- On-board the client with Business Development team providing information gained during the sales process.
- Once a contract has been signed, work with the supervisor to ensure a payment plan has been set up.
Reporting to inform our hierarchy (10%)
- Provide daily, weekly and Monthly report from system CRM
- Provide result and impact for all actions promotions.
- The ideal candidate will fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required
- Minimum 2+ years of work experience in marketing and sales on a commission-based arrangement
- Experience selling products or services to individual customers and/or businesses
- Proven experience in customer service
- Shows perseverance, personal integrity, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate via telephone and email
- Presentable and confident in face-to-face meetings
- General higher education or sales-training and qualifications
- Able to build rapport quickly over phone or face to face
- Strong networking skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Excellent computer skills, especially with MS Excel and Word
- Good written and oral communications skills for presentations and training
- Willing to reside in Mombasa
- Must be able to legally work in Kenya.
What You’ll Get
- Fun, collaborative work environment
- Opportunity to work with a talented, passionate, and committed team of professionals
- Challenging work and the opportunity to grow and develop your skills
- Ability to make a significant social impact and contribute to economic growth
- Competitive benefits package – health insurance, staff savings program, parental leave, sabbatical program, and more.
Compensation includes salary and potential KPI-based bonus, healthcare, retirement benefits, flexible annual leave, possible travel in East Africa, professional development opportunities, and the chance to connect with colleagues across East Africa in a supportive and inclusive environment. In addition, this role is a tremendous opportunity to work in a high-growth, mission-driven organization.
Deadline: 31st March 2022
How To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.