Administrator Job at People FOCO
Our client in Nairobi seeks to fill the position of an Administrator.
Responsibilities Administrator Job
- Coordinate office activities and operations to ensure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments for the directors.
- Manage phone calls and other office correspondences
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Manage and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Participate in tendering process
- Maintain a clean and enjoyable work environment
- Handle external and internal communications
- Manage clerical or other administrative staff
- Organize, arrange and coordinate meetings
Qualifications for the Administrator Job
- Degree/Diploma in Business Management, Administration or any related course
- At least 4 years proven experience as an office administrator
- Must have good communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Be familiar with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements above to send CVs to [email protected]
Clearly indicate ‘Administrator’ on the subject of the email.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.