Administrative Support Jobs at IROKOTV
Responsible for supporting the internal operations of our sales team as well as the day-to-day operations of the office.
Team Mission Statement
To grow IROKOTV’s customer-base and revenue by signing-up subscribers in Nairobi To market and educate potential customers on IROKOTV’s mobile application
We are looking for a detail-oriented administrative assistant who is strong at multi-tasking effectively. The Administrative Support will be responsible for supporting the internal operations of our sales team as well as the day-to-day operations of the office.
Administrative Support Job Responsibilities
- Assist with sales operations—– filling voucher requests, granting pin codes, granting data requests
- Liaise with Recruitment Agency to ensure sales force/ staff strength is maintained and hiring needs are communicated and met
- Conduct ad-hoc independent recruiting—– scheduling interviews, securing interview spaces, etc
- Track and support staff on-boarding and exit processes
- Assist in managing staff documentation and filing of official documents
- Manage office inventory and sales supplies
- Assist management team with ad-hoc request and general office activities
- Book meetings and liaise with office vendors and suppliers Issue required equipment to staff, and track the use and return of all company assets
Requirements for the Administrative Support Job
- 1 – 3 years of administrative experience
- Organized, proactive, and effective communicator
- Experience in HR or recruitment is preferable!
How to Apply
Email your CV to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Administrative Support, Nairobi’ by September 22nd, 2017
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.