Administrative Officer & Interior Designer Job at Human Assets
A start-up Interior Design Company is seeking to recruit an Administrative Officer/Interior Designer to coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- He/She will keep stock of supplies and place orders when necessary
- Manage phone calls and correspondence
- Enforce budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- The incumbent will undertake design project from concept to completion by defining project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
- Interpreting and translating customer needs into rough plans
- Set costs and project fees according to budget
- Research on materials and products sourcing industry changes, evolutions and best practice
- Supervise work progress as well as work closely with contractors architects, vendors and craftsmen
- The Candidate for this role should have qualification in Interior Design and Administration
- Proficiency in Computer Applications
- Excellent communications skills
- Customer care skills
- One year work experience in Interior Design
How to Apply
If you are interested in any of the above positions, please apply by emailing your CV with a cover letter indicating the position that you are interested in, your daytime telephone numbers, address, 3 referees from organizations you have recently served and your salary expectation to:
E-mail address: [email protected]
Closing date for an application is Wednesday, 31st January, 2018 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.