Administrative Assistant Jobs at ICAFA
To assist the administrator in management of Institute Committees, finance records and administrative matters.
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Planning of Committee meetings.
- Drafting responses in routine correspondences.
- Organizing and servicing of meetings.
- Assisting the administrator in maintenance of accounting and finance records.
- Systematic maintenance of official records and ease of retrieval of information.
- Maintaining the office diary and records of daily visits.
- Maintaining the Institute’s social media accounts.
Qualification for the Administrative Assistant Job
- Bachelor’s degree in business or its equivalent from a recognized university
- Possession of CIFA professional qualification with CPA will be an added advantage.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in administrative experience.
- Computer and literacy proficiency.
- Excellent communication – oral and writing skills.
- General book – keeping requirements.
- Have good organizing and coordinating skills.
- Great communication and interpersonal abilities.
- A team player with the ability to show initiative.
- Methodical and thorough approach to work.
How to apply
To apply please send a covering letter detailing how you meet the candidate profile and a full CV accompanied by educational and professional testimonials quoting the job reference to [email protected]. Quote expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing date: Wednesday, 4 October 2017
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.