Our client a courier services provider is looking to fill the Administrative Assistant Position. Below is the detailed job description.
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Custodian of office petty cash
- Keeping the Office Clean and Organized
- Receiving Calls and handling queries
- Handling walk-in customers and closing walk in sales.
- Handling all incoming mail (Physical mail and email)
- Maintaining supplier and customer database in soft copy.
- Monthly submission of Statutory Returns (NHIF, NSSF, PAYE)
- Payroll Processing (preparation of payslips for employees)
- Processing all supplier payments.
- Preparing and processing all customer invoices and payments.
- Following up on payments from customers.
- Daily Sales reconciliation (office sales and riders). Preparation of daily sales report for the company
- Co-ordinate with company riders for collections and deliveries.
- Allocate and manage rider delivery schedule on a daily basis to ensure balance and efficiency of deliveries.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned.
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant Job
- Minimum Education level: High school (Must have atleast grade B in both English and Mathematics).
- Must be mature( 30 Years and Above)
- One year working experience
- Good IT Skills Ms Office suite (Word, Excel)
- CPA I or II is an added advantage
- Organized and responsible
- Good multi-tasker with attention to detail
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Efficient and a quick learner
- Well-presented and good Customer Service Skills
How to Apply
Send your application letter, and CV to [email protected] by 19th October 2017.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.