Administration Officer Job Real Estate
We are currently recruiting for our client a leading Flower Farm and exporter. The Position holder is responsible for overall managing of residential houses, maintenance and repairs.
Responsibilities for the Administration Officer Job
- Managing and handling tenants on-boarding process.
- Managing tenant’s separation process by inspecting the residential houses, checking damages and submit report to the Real Estate & Administration Manager to determine what portion of security deposit will /will not be returned to the tenant
- Facilitating and coordinating of prompt Rent collections.
- Managing and handling tenants’ queries and complaints
- Sourcing and Selection of suitable tenants by screening tenants to get tenants that are the best fit for the property. (conducting back ground checks etc).
- Preparation of new leases and leases due for renewals and ensuring the same is signed by all the stakeholders.
- Facilitation of approved preventative property maintenance to keep property functioning in top conditions.
- Facilitation of approved repairs according to identified needs.
- Sourcing and maintaining data for qualified service providers that meet the expected company standards and requirements i.e Plumbers, electricians, carpenters, mason etc.
- Develop policies and procedures that support the entire function.
- Collection of letters and parcels from the post office as authorized agent for company post office box.
- Maintaining records and documents regarding to the property
Minimum Diploma in Business Administration/Business Management.
Must be computer literate
Must have 3 years and above experience.
Basic knowledge of Property Management, Contractual Laws
Good knowledge of government and local authority working procedures
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] before 25th May 2017, indicate your current /expected salary and notice per
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.