Administration Officer Job at Sheer Logic
Our client, a well-established Limited Company with multiple Commercial Property in CBD is currently looking to recruit a Real estate administration officer – Commercial. He/she will be involved in all aspect of property management i.e. accounts, security, janitorial services and landscaping. The successful candidate MUST have relevant background experiences in commercial property management.
- Keep property occupied with qualified tenants.
- Responsible for property showings for prospective tenants.
- Develop rental agreements and enforces terms.
- Responsible for collection of deposits, rents & resolves tenant complaints.
- Oversee eviction proceedings if necessary.
- Schedule maintenance, repair and negotiate contracts with vendors.
- Regularly inspect property to ensure it is in good working order.
- Keep financial records from property operations.
- Create monthly financial reports for property owner.
- Develop policies and procedures that support the entire function.
Qualifications for the Administration Officer Job
- Must have a diploma in Property Management/Business Administration.
- Must have a minimum of 3 -4 years of experiences in management of commercial property.
- Basic knowledge of property management and contractual Laws.
- Must be computer literate.
- Good knowledge of government and local authority working procedures.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have natural organisation skills.
- Ability to handle basic book keeping.
- Must be very mature.
How To Apply
Click here to apply. Deadline: 16th June 2017
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.