Administration Jobs at Janta Kenya
Salary Kshs. 35,000
Our client in the real estate firm is looking to fill the position of an admin.
Administration Job Responsibilities
- Screen all incoming calls, mail and other forms of correspondence and disseminating them to the relevant staff or departments.
- Set up and maintain efficient HR and Administrative electronic and physical filing system, programming files, statutory records, suppliers’ contracts, and other general correspondence.
- Capturing and continuously updating client information on the contact centre data base to indicate status
- Conducting general follow ups to clients who show interest in our services to ensure to ensure eventual uptake of services
- Organize and coordinate all meetings, workshops and retreats and attend official conferences where required.
- Perform secretarial duties such as: taking minutes for internal meetings; typing reports and letters.
- Manage stores, petty cash and office stationery.
- Manage the physical office space and supervise administrative staff
- Manage travel arrangements for all staff
- Resolve administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communicating solutions.
Qualifications for the Administration Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or in a related field.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in Administration.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal and Customer care skills.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.