Administration Job. Motor Bike Company.
Our client is a Kenyan manufacturer of motor bikes. They seek to hire a Administration Officer who will play an integral part in planning and managing schedules and coordination with the relevant stakeholders.
S/He will work closely with the Operations Director and the commercial director to assist in planning, filing, scheduling for meetings as well as ordering office supplies. S/He should be a competent professional able to oversee office operations as well as schedule for various activities.
Net Salary: 40k
Administration Officer Job Responsibilities
- Ensure all management documents (management meetings, board meetings etc.) are signed and well filed
- Source office supplies and maintain office inventories
- Order for office stationery when they are below the required quantities
- Arrange visas, travel tickets and accommodation for employees who are travelling out of station
- Organize meetings and ensure directors are well briefed for each meeting
- Organize and maintain diaries of the directors
- Keep action item lists for the directors as well as manage their follow ups
- Book external boardrooms when necessary and ensure meals and refreshments have been ordered on time
- Maintain rapport with various service providers e.g. hotels, travel agents, boardroom providers
- Ensure international guests are well catered for and have accommodation and transportation to and from the airport
- Deal with emails and phone calls and correspond on behalf of management
- Take minutes during commercial and board meetings and ensure the meetings are signed, scanned and properly filed
- Draft letters, presentations, briefs and emails on behalf of management
- Screen calls, enquires and requests and direct them to the relevant parties
Qualifications for the Administration Officer Job
- At least 5 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant at board levels
- Proficiency in Microsoft office programs
- At least a diploma in business administration/business management
- Previous experience working in a multicultural environment is an added advantage
- Should be a self-starter who is driven and self-motivated
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Great networking skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills.
- Highly organized and process driven
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Administration Officer – Motorbikes) to corporatestaffing on or before 20th October 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-
listed for interview will be contacted
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.