Administration Assistant Job at Fanisi
Our client is leading project management firm specializing in the provision of personalized and client focused site administration for the construction industry. You will responsible for supporting the team in delivering end-to-end project management solutions primarily to corporate clients, general contractors, architects, engineers, interior designers, property developers and owners in the building and construction sectors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consistently offer professional, friendly service to our clients and ensure reception area is tidy.
- Answer direct client queries on telephone, email as well as maintain customer information and data.
- You will support the senior teams in managing key administrative tasks such as project planning, capital budgeting and control, contract management and site supervision.
- You will be in charge of key administrative work such as data entry, petty cash, filing, preparing project documents.
- Ensuring financial transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting systems
- Preparing quotations, invoices and following up on collections.
- Liaise with the senior teams to schedule delivery of needed materials and labor requests.
- Ensure project proceeds in a timely manner according to work plans.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or a Higher Diploma in administration, logistics or business related field.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in administration, logistics management within the construction industry will be preferred.
- Basic understanding of accounting, including proficiency in using (Excel or Quick books) will be preferred.
- Proven ability to focus attention on client needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in both English and Kiswahili.
- Good computer literacy skills including using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point and outlook)
- Due to the nature of the job, applicants who reside within (Karen/Rongai/Langata) and its environs will be highly considered.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should attach their updated CV (in Word format) quoting the job title and their location (Admin Assistant-Karen) in the email subject to [email protected] on or before 9th February 2017.
Please ensure you indicate your (location, current and expected salary) on your CV only. Kindly, DO NOT attach any certificates/scanned documents to your application. Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.