Program Officer Jobs, Administration Jobs In Kenya, PSC Jobs
Position: The Program Officer, Administration
The Program Officer, Administration will be responsible to the Director, Programme Management and to be a catalyst in the full operationalization of the Huduma Kenya Programme within set timeline.
- Interpreting and implementing strategies, policies and standards pertaining to administrative services of Huduma Kenya Programme;
- Coordinating execution of third party service contracts;
- Ensuring efficient management and coordination of government functions in the Administration Division;
- Implement the Secretariat’s Performance Contract;
- Project Management;
- Arrange for meetings with stakeholders, contractors and suppliers before and during the construction of the Huduma Centres.
- Implementing statutory requirements relating to maintenance of Huduma Kenya’s buildings and installations;
- Coordinating repairs and maintenance of office equipment;
- Securing and allocating office and parking spaces;
- Liaising with relevant teams for the sourcing, acquisition and maintenance of fleet;
- Management of the main registry;
- Liaising with relevant teams for participation in Government organized events; and
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Nine (9) years relevant working experience of which three (3) must have served as Program Assistant, Administration or in a comparable and relevant position in the public or private sector;
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following; Social Science, public sector management, business administration or equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, public sector management or other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Strategic Leadership Development Programme (SLDP) lasting not less than six (6) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Computer applications.
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their dully filled application form
(Do no attach copies of Certificates) to the address below or hand deliver to Uchumi House, HRM Registry 16th Floor – Room 1601 on or before 24th February, 2020 or Email to [email protected]
Application forms should be downloaded from the Ministry’s website www.psyg.go.ke under opportunities>careers menu.
The Principal Administrative Secretary
State Department for Public Service
Ministry of Public Service and Gender
P. O. Box 30050 – 00100
MUST READ>>> Questions To Ask In An Interview
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.