Admin/Finance Assistant Job at Eunique Africa
Eunique Africa is an established fashion house is seeking to fill the position of an Administrative/Finance Assistant. The person will work directly under Finance and/or Operations Managers to ensure operations run smoothly.
- Taking accurate minutes of meeting and authenticating them
- Oversees and supervises the work of support staff
- Coordinating office procedures
- Plan, co-ordinate and monitor deliveries
- Arranging the meeting room and setting up of multimedia resources
- Provides Payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Ability to compute statutory deductions NHIF, NSSF, PAYE
- Prepare and raise payment vouchers
- Schedule all incoming payments
- Ensure advance payments are noted as and when they occur
- Track prepayments such as rent and stock consignments
- Maintain the working tools inventory
- Monitoring stationery and office consumables, maintaining records and re ordering with approval
- Fixed assets management
Requirements for the Finance Assistant Job
- Degree in Business Administration/ Bachelors of Commerce (Finance option, 2nd Class Upper, GPA 3.2), CPA qualification (at least section III).
- 2 years minimum experience in a busy, fast paced retail environment in a similar position.
- Experience working with QuickBooks and other relevant ERPs
- Computer literacy
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with co-workers, Customers, Suppliers and the general public surrounding our businesses
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
- Knowledge of company administrative procedures
- Managing multiple and changing priorities at once
- Good computer skills including Word, Excel, MS Outlook, PowerPoint
- Managing administrative processes
- A good level of English spelling and grammar
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Reporting skills
How To Apply
To apply send you application to [email protected] by C.O.B 1st June 2017. Include your previous and expected salary in the application.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.