Admin Assistant & PA Job at Zeepo
Reporting to: Executive Business Manager
Roles for the Admin Assistant & PA Job
- Manage Office consumables budgeting, requisitioning and usage.
- Ensuring the office & compound is clean and properly maintained.
- Supervising and monitoring administrative staff.
- Ensuring utility bills are paid on time i.e. Internet, Telephone, Water, Electricity, gardening etc.
- Keeping a register of the company’s assets and organizing for repairs & maintenance of the same.
- Ensuring company vehicles are properly maintained and fueled.
- Organizing internal company events.
- Work with receptionist to coordinate meeting rooms and ensure adequate supplies are available and their tidiness.
- Assist HR with implementation of various office policies.
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and procurement of office equipment and overseeing their safe keeping, allocation and/or storage as applicable.
- Receiving and sorting daily deliveries/mail.
- Managing executives’ diaries and organizing meetings and appointments.
- Controlling access to the executive
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports on behalf of the executives.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Admin Assistant & PA Job Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a busy environment
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution
- PA Training/Certification will be an added advantage
How to Apply
If interested, kindly send your CV and application letter to [email protected] indicating the job position on the title.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.