Our client is a well-established law firm that operates in Nairobi. They seek to hire a very polished, sharp looking and eloquent lady to fill an Admin Assistant position. The successful candidate will be tasked with providing general coordination of office activities.
Responsibilities for the Admin Assistant Job
- Man the front office and operate the switchboard.
- Ensure all visitors are assisted promptly and professionally.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Managing correspondence and dispatch both internal and externally.
- Liaising with various service providers.
- Sets up and arranges meetings, facilities and accommodations as required.
- Maintaining files, materials, information, schedules and related data.
- Maintains office hygiene.
- Support staff on admin and operational issues.
- Write and prepare letters, memos, e-mails, and reports in draft and final form.
- Ensures the office is opened and closed as per scheduled hours.
Admin Assistant Job Qualifications
- At least 2 years’ experience in a fast paced work environment.
- Diploma in business Administration or other relevant field.
- Must be Smart, presentable, confident and have great interpersonal skills.
- Must be polished, sharp looking and eloquent
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Admin Assistant – Law Firm) to corporate staffing before Monday 9th October, 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.