Admin Assistant Job Vacancies In Nairobi Today
Tower Cost Consultants Ltd is a well-established Quantity Surveying firm serving a wide range of clientele in the construction industry. We seek to hire an Admin Assistant to provide general coordination of office activities.
Responsibilities for the Admin Assistant Job
- Man the front office and operate the switchboard.
- Ensure all visitors are assisted promptly and professionally.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Managing correspondence and dispatch both internal and externally.
- Liaising with various service providers.
- Sets up and arranges meetings, facilities and accommodations as required.
- Maintaining files (electronic and hard copy filing), materials, information, schedules and related data.
- Maintains office hygiene.
- Support staff on admin and operational issues.
- Write and prepare letters, memos, e-mails, and reports in draft and final form.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Preparing invoices, reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
- Any other duties and responsibilities related to the position of Administration Assistant
Admin Assistant Job Qualifications
- At least 3 years’ experience in a fast paced work environment.
- Experience in accounting
- Must be Smart, presentable, confident and have great interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.