Admin Assistant Jobs, Administration Jobs In Kenya, Isiolo County Jobs
Position: Office Administrative Assistant III J/G ‘G’ (1 POST)
- taking oral dictation; word and data processing from manuscript;
- operating office equipment; ensuring security of office records, equipment and documents, attending to visitors/clients; handling telephone calls and appointments;
- keeping an up to date filing system in the office;
- Supervision of office cleanliness; and undertaking any other office administrative services duties that may be
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade C- (minus) with at least C (plain) in English or Kiswahili Language or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Business Education Single and Group Certificates (BES & GC) from the Kenya National
- Examinations Council in the following subjects:
- Typewriting II (40 w.p.m.)/Computerized Document Processing II
- Business English I/Communications I
- Commerce I
- Office Practice I
- Craft Certificate in Secretarial Studies from the Kenya National Examinations Council
- Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized institution
How to Apply
Applications clearly marked should reach the undersigned by close of the business on or before 28th February, 2020. Further details are available on our websites: www.isiolo.go.ke.
Isiolo County Government is an equal opportunity employer, Persons with disability are encourage to Apply.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD, P. O. Box 224 – 60300.
Hand delivered to the County Public Service Board Offices along Isiolo Law courts road, opposite Al Ansar playground
MUST READ>>> 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before You Start Your Next Job Search
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.