Driving School Instructor Job, Current Teaching Jobs,
Reporting to the Branch Manager, This position is responsible for imparting learners with driving skills to be competent and safe drivers.
- Instruct learner drivers on theory and practical skills of driving.
- Coach refresher students to polish up their driving skills.
- Take responsibility for cleanliness and serviceability of the assigned vehicle.
- Prepare students for Government driving test.
- Prepare and submit incident reports.
- Facilitate fuelling of vehicles.
- Monitor student progress and advise on skills to be developed.
- Responsible for the facilities, equipment and other instructional materials.
- Prepare and maintain instruction records on a daily basis.
- Implement the Driving school curriculum to ensure compliance with the regulatory agencies such NTSA and KENHAS.
- Ensure compliance to the Driving School code of conduct and other internal policies and procedures.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum job requirements
For appointment to this position one must have:
- Instructors License
- NTSA Accredited Instructor Training Certificate
- Diploma in Technical Training, Business, Automotive Engineering or a related course
- KCSE Certificate
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience in instructing
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good customer service, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Business Development
How To Apply
To apply, please forward your CV to [email protected] by the 5th June 2021. Please indicate “Driving School Instructor” or “Motor Vehicle Valuation Officer” as your subject line.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.