Management Accounts Manager Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Job Title: Manager – Management Accounts
Reporting To: General Manager Finance
The Manager – Management Accounts will ensure the Bank’s management accounts are prepared accurately and on a timely basis
- Preparation of Profit & Loss flash report as and when required by EXCO but at least twice a month i.e. mid-month and near month-end.
- Preparing draft accounts and Segment reports
- Preparing the complete pack of management accounts.
- Preparing branch profit and loss accounts
- Analyzing the various items against budget and previous periods
- Preparing accounts using the published format.
- Prepare annual accounts in External Auditors format.
- Preparing audit schedules
- Collecting of budget estimates from all divisions/departments, moderating the estimates to make them more realistic and consolidating them.
- Providing user support on budget matters.
- Preparing/Reviewing all the CBK statutory reurns and submitting the returns electronically to CBK.
- Reviewing/preparing annual CBK inspection schedules.
- Daily reconciliation of Deposits and mortgages sub-ledger and General ledger
- Daily checking of Trial balance, suspense day-end account and any GL inconsistencies
- Providing user support on GL matters.
- Implementing internal audit recommendations
- Advising management and implementing new prudential guidelines.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Professional qualifications-CPA/ACCA.
- Working knowledge of MS Office suites
- 3 years’ experience in a busy commercial enterprise of comparable size in finance function
- Ability to work independently under strict deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent Analytical and accounting skills
- Demonstrated good planning and organisation skills.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Team player and must have integrity
- Planning and Organizational skills
How to apply
30th October 2020