Nature of Job: Full time
Salary Range: 40- 60K
Our client, a busy manufacturing company is seeking to recruit an Accounts executive for their insurance department. The ideal candidate should have experience dealing with staff insurance matters and motor vehicle insurances in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Prepare and submit monthly insurance reports to the head of insurance.
- Vet and dispatch claim supporting documents.
- Maintain motor insurance data and ensure renewal certificates are obtained and distributed on time.
- Ensure renewal notices and registers are dispatched to group companies on time.
- Promptly handle mails and correspondences pertaining to underwriting and claims.
- Handle insurance enquiries from the group and other stake holders.
- Receive, record and report new claims to underwriters and Dosh office and follow up to ensure appropriate documentation is received and claims settled promptly.
- Check all debit notes and endorsements to ensure they’re issued in accordance with instructions given to underwriters.
- Follow up with underwriters to ensure timely and accurate generation of policies and ensure they’re issued in accordance with agreed terms.
- Ensure all underwriting and claims documentation is filed promptly.
- Verify discharge vouchers in consultation with the head of insurance to ensure claims are settled appropriately.
- Ensure archiving of records in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Ensure Permanent Total Disability reviews are booked with respective Doctors and follow up to ensure claimants are seen and medical reports forwarded to underwriters.
- Diploma in insurance (ACII/IIK).
- 3 years’ experience in a busy organization.
- A thorough understanding of general insurance concepts relating to exposure and risk analysis.
- Sound knowledge of WIBA 2007 and OSHA.
- Good computer skills with the ability to interrogate produce and interpret statistics and financial data.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Enthusiastic, reliable, honest and team player.
- Ability to recognize and meet deadlines and achieve targets.
How to Apply
If qualified and interested apply with CV stating your skills, experience and qualifications to [email protected]
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.