Accounts & Administration Officer Jobs at Recours Four Kenya
Job Location: Athi River
Reporting to: Operations Director
Our client in an international leader in the electrical energy industry. They are seeking an Accounts & Administration Officer for their Kenya Office.
Accounts & Administration Officer Job Responsibilities
- Preparation of financial statements
- Preparing of the payroll and personnel administration
- Maintaining accounts payable
- Accounting duties such as producing invoices, expense receipts e.t.c
- Recording sales receipts and deposit incoming cash and checks
- Filing paper records and maintaining electronic records of all types of financial transactions
- Maintaining filing of all paperwork and electronic files.
- Maintaining office library of samples from suppliers/vendors and books.
- Assist in compiling necessary documents for annual audit to submit to our company accountant
- Receiving calls & taking messages.
- Maintaining office policies by ensuring the established standards and procedures are followed by all employees thereby promoting process improvement
- Any other duties as allocated by the Operations Director
Qualifications for the Accounts & Administration Officer Job
- CPA (K)and/or Degree/Diploma in Business Management
- 3-5 years administrative &departmental experience.
- Excellent communication, management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify issues and solutions and ensure timely task completion with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills required and ability to work under pressure.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proven capacity to perform and demonstrate a positive attitude as a team player
- Excellent PC skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office and Tally Accounting software.
- Open to new technologies and willing to embrace the use of new technologies to improve collaboration, workflow, communication, efficiency and productivity
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills. Proficient in English & Kiswahili.
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 30th September 2017. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
Email: [email protected]
We are located on 4th floor, Kipro Centre in Westlands, Nairobi
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.