Accountant III Job, Accounting Jobs In Kenya 2020,
- Cost and management accounting
- Preparation of Budget
- Preparation of various management reports
- Collation of financial estimates
- Determination of aggregate expenditure
- Preparation of accounting records for financial audits and supervision of revenue
- Verifying vouchers and accounting documents in accordance with laid down rules and regulations.
- Capturing and maintaining primary records such as cash books, ledgers, vote books and registers.
- Ensuring safe custody of records and assets.
- Part II of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Experience in accounting or auditing field in public service or private sector will be an added advantage
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
How to apply
For more information on the jobs and application procedure, please visit our on-line recruitment portal https://erp.nema.go.ke:8081/ and submit your application, Copies of academic certificates, testimonials and a detailed curriculum vitae, indicating current remuneration, current position/grade, expected salary and daytime telephone contact. Attachments should not exceed 10MB.
Hand delivered or posted applications, as appropriate, should be submitted to the address below;
The Director General
National Environment Management Authority
1st Floor, NEMA Headquarters
Popo Road, Off Mombasa Road
P.O. Box 67839 – 00200
All applications should be received by 5 p.m. on Monday, 23rd November, 2020.
Shortlisted applicants will be expected to fulfill the requirement of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya by submitting copies of clearance certificates from the following organizations during the interviews:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (certificate of Good Conduct); and
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
NEMA is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified persons with disabilities and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification.