Accountant Job. ICT Authority
Accountant Jobs, Accounting Jobs, ICTA Jobs
- Ensure compliance of financial transactions to approved financial policies, procedures and control systems
- Participate in formulating and implementing sound financial accounting policies, procedures, strategies and systems that ensure effective control and accountability of the Authority’s resource;
- Prepare timely and accurate financial reports and final Accounts;
- Prepare cashflows statements
- Review the general ledger on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy of posting;
- Implement recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures;
- Coordinate payments of suppliers in accordance with the Authority’s policies and procedures;
- Handle audit queries to ensure they are effectively resolved;
- Facilitate the budget preparation exercise through collation of information from various functional areas and onward input into the system;
- Handle any other official duties allocated from time to time.
- Bachelors’ degree in Commerce, Accounting, Economics or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- CPA (K)
- Supervisory course lasting not less than two (2) weeks
- Member of the Institute of Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) or it recognized equivalent
- Computer skills
- Problem solving, Analytical and organizational Skills
- Negotiation and People management skills
- At least three(3) years in relevant work experience in the Public Service or in private sector
- Meets the provision of Chapter six of the Constitution.
How To Apply
All applications should be done Strictly on Our Online Platform on http://recruitment.icta.go.ke
Application should be received not later than 3rd September 2019.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter