Accountant Job, Latest Accounting Jobs In Kenya,
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Experience Level: Middle level
Experience Length: 5 years
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Preparation of accurate and timely monthly financial reports
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Provide technical support on Management Accountant
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Payroll Processing in a timely manner, timely remittance of all statutory deductions and reconciliations of payroll-related accounts.
- Ensure tax compliance by preparing and submitting tax returns on time.
- Analyze, reconcile, and maintain the general ledger accounts
- Inventory Management by ensuring that transactions related to inventory are posted correctly.
- Monitoring expenditure and giving recommendation on areas of cost reduction.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Any other duties as required by the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting/Finance & CPA K
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Accounting
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
- Female Candidates are encouraged to Apply
How to Apply
Apply by sending Application Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th September 2020.