Accountant Job, Accounting Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Our client in the healthcare industry is currently looking to hire an Accountant.
- Post financial data to appropriate accounts
- Enter, update, and/or retrieve accounting data from automated systems.
- Payroll preparation and statutory remittance.
- Submit relevant withholding and VAT payments to Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Code, post and receive payments.
- Prepare and coordinate deposit activities.
- Perform all necessary accounting, bank and other reconciliations.
- Monitor customer accounts for non-payment and delayed payments.
- Assist in month end reporting procedures.
- Prepare and process employee expense reports.
- Design, prepare, and maintain accounting and finance spreadsheets.
- Clients accounts reconciliations for payments received and disbursed.
- Prepare all financial accounts ready for Auditors.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent.
- CPA(K) is a must
- Minimum 0f 3-5 years’ work experience in Accounting or Finance.
- Hospital & Healthcare environment experience is an added advantage
- Advanced proficiency in accounting software tools, i.e. quickbooks, spreadsheets.
- Ability to understand and apply current accounting guidelines, system and policy updates.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative nature.
- Ability and drive to work independently, solution oriented.
- Ability to determine work priorities, make decisions and take appropriate actions.
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines of the work area.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org