Accountant Jobs, Commerce Jobs, Corporate Staffing Services Jobs
Our client is a manufacturing plant based in Nakuru. They seek to hire an experienced Accountant who will be tasked with the day to day accounts operations matters and ensuring the company’s compliance with accounting standards and practices.
Salary: Based on Experience
- Reviewing documents and transactions in the organization to ascertain compliance, accuracy, relevance, and reasonableness of the transactions.
- Prepares and submit financial reports including weekly, monthly operating reports, financial statements, audit reports, inventory, and capital purchases.
- Ensuring the transparency and efficiency of the organizations financial operations and to safeguard compliance with the various organization reporting guidelines.
- Maintain data integrity of financial records including the General and subsidiary ledgers.
- Ensure all financial transactions are properly and timely updated and recorded.
- Analyze and interpret financial data and recommend changes to improve systems, Processes and financial performance. Review accounting, account analysis and reconciliation (banks, cash, Receivables and payables).
- Ensure statutory payments are completed and made on time (NHIF, PAYE, and NSSF).
- Update financial records by reviewing and posting various General ledger journal entries with recent transactions and changes.
- Administering VAT and processing returns.
- Manage the preparation of all management reports
- Facilitate the quarterly review by the appointed Auditors.
- Ensuring timely and professional communication between the finance department and internal and external customers.
- Any other duty that might be allocated to them.
- Degree in Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting Option)
- At least 3-5 years’ experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing firm will be an added advantage.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, knowledge and experience in using Accounting Software packages such as Pastel, Sage, QuickBooks
- Must be willing to work in Nakuru
- Must have a certificate of good conduct and a CRB certificate
- The suitable candidate should be of unquestionable integrity and should be mature
- They should also be dynamic and a team player
- Must have good attention to detail
How to Apply
Apply here for the Accountant Job
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.