Accountant Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Siaya County Assembly Jobs
CASB 07 (One position) – Salary; Basic-Kshs 47,780.00; House Allowance- Kshs 18,000.00; Commuter- kshs 7,000.00
- Processing payments according to the laid down Assembly Procedures.
- Preparing and compiling financial reports;
- Performing general accounting work including book-keeping and routine accounting entries;
- Performing IFMIS payment and invoicing
- Verifying vouchers in accordance with the laid down rules and regulations;
- Safe keeping of invoices, receipts and maintaining other accounting records.
- Ensuring that Bank reconciliation is done regularly.
- Ensuring that the County Assembly Assets Register is maintained and updated.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and integrity in work performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce (Accounting/Finance option), Economics, Business Administration.
- Part III of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination;
- Proficiency in Computer application skills;
- Served in a comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested persons in filing the above positions should submit their application letters, accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, copy of the National Identity Card/ Passport and any other relevant and supporting documents to the undersigned.
Besides the above, as part of compliance with Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010, the following clearances should be attached to the applications;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Commission of University Education (CUE) – for those with foreign certificates.
All applications should be delivered in a plain sealed envelope and clearly indicating the position applied for in the reference line so as to reach the undersigned on or before Monday 19th August, 2019 during working hours.
Siaya County Assembly Service Board
County Assembly Building
P.O. Box 7-40600
Email; [email protected]
- All applicants should be Kenyan Citizens
- Any form of canvasing will lead to immediate disqualification
- Women, Youths, Persons with Disabilities and officers in the service are encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.