Spa Therapist Job, Hotel Kenyan Jobs,
Position: Spa Therapist
Perform facials, manicures, pedicures and waxing (aesthetic services) as well as all body treatments such as massage, scrubs, and wraps in a safe and professional manner to Guests. Provide uncompromising attention to Guest.
What is in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing?
- Perform all spa treatments on members and Guests using safe and professional techniques.
- Perform spa treatments services in a safe, comfortable, and hygienic manner.
- Maintain an ample inventory of all products necessary to perform all facials and waxing services including skin care products, cotton, distilled water, warm wax, waxing sticks, bowls, towels, sheets, blankets, plastic bags, and face cloths, etc. Prepare kits as required.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area consistent with the high standards of the facility.
- Assist in any and all ways in the beauty salon when not scheduled to perform aesthetic services. This assistance is to include acting as salon receptionist, performing manicure/pedicure services, selling and restocking professional retail skin care and hair care products.
- Constantly maintain up-to-date knowledge of the personal services performed and any revisions in the skin care products or procedures used.
- Answer all questions related to services performed and products used.
- Be on time for appointments and thoroughly review appointments after completing each service and shift.
- Courteously interact and answer all facility-related questions with Members and Guests.
- Assist in the co‑ordination of spa treatments with other spa programs.
- Ensure current trends in aesthetic industry are reviewed.
- Serve as catalyst to promote spa services to Members and hotel Guests.
- Maintain current professional licenses.
- Report dysfunctional equipment to Spa Director.
- Work with the Lead Therapist in the formulation of plans for projects.
- Ensure individual is well versed in all aspects of the spa’s operations, i.e. business telephone usage, guest relations, retail sales, spa services (massage, loofah, facial, etc.).
- Assist in the operations of all spa departments as required:
Your experience and skills include
- Certificate from an accredited school of aesthetics.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as Aesthetician.
- Safety oriented First Aid.
- Must possess outstanding guest services skills, professional presentation and sophisticated communication skills
- Must be guest-oriented, have a vibrant personality, and radiate enthusiasm to assist people
- Proficient in the English language (verbal & written), second language is an asset
- Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours.
- Must be computer literate
How to apply
Click here to apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.