Digital Sales Team Lead Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya,
- The job holder will be tasked to deliver exceptional performance through; Digital Channels, Products and Services Sales to both new and existing customers, customer product on-boarding and training, new and existing product support, as well as business development across the board through cross-selling and attrition management.
- He/she will also grow Digital solutions uptake, utilization, volumes, revenues and reduce churn, by engaging Corporate, Commercial and Retail customers through direct sales pitches, Indirect Sales, Direct Sales Agents, and Mass Marketing sales initiatives with the Head of Digital, the Corporate Communication team and other relevant stakeholders.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Increase digital Channels, Products and Service uptake and utilization by our customers through new to bank customer on boarding leading to increase in counts, volumes, and revenues.
- Continuously mine existing customers and non-customers to create and execute a leads pipeline that would grow Digital business to meet budget expectations.
- Contribute to acquisition of new customers through direct Digital proposition sales that provide a customer value proposition that attracts new business to the Bank.
- Utilize available customer and transaction data and information to identify unmet customer needs for cross selling opportunities.
- Digital solutions sales through telephonic contact, direct customer pitches, Direct Sales Agents, proposals, mass-communication initiatives, and cross-selling to bring in new transactional business.
- Develop and implement customer engagement plans for both existing and targeted new customers to ensure that the Bank progressively increases Digital business wallet share from customers.
- Work closely with the Corporate, Commercial, Retail Business and Branch teams to enhance the Bank’s overall customer value proposition in Sales pitches, proposals and customer engagements and position the Bank as a strong Digital Bank.
- Day to Day supervision of the Digital Direct Sales Agents.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Head of Digital.
- Excellent Transactional digital products knowledge
- Excellent Sales pitching capabilities
- Good Digital Marketing skills
- Good negotiation /presentation skills
- Knowledge & understanding of Retail, Corporate & Commercial Digital transactional market
- Good Oral & Written communication
Competitive remuneration package
How To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.