Executive Sales Representative Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
About the job
The main purpose of the sales position is selling a company’s products by identifying leads, educating prospects on products through calls, trainings, and presentations, and providing existing customers with exceptional support. This is by generating leads and meeting sales goals by conducting sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Self-driven and result oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
How to Apply