Theatre Technicians Job, Latest Medical Jobs in Kenya August 2021,
Reporting to the Charge Nurse – Theatres, the successful candidates will be responsible for promoting safe practice and ensuring safe environment for patients and further meeting the needs of the patients in operating theatres.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C-.
- Certificate in Theatre Technician course from a recognized institution.
- Two years of experience in theatre as a technician.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & customer care skills.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to quickly the grasp knowledge of theatre procedures and techniques.
How To Apply
If your career aspirations match these exciting opportunities, please write in confidence quoting the position title and reference number on the subject of the email or cover letter on or before Friday, 27th August 2021. Applications including your curriculum vitae, a working e-mail address, daytime telephone contacts, qualifications, experience, present position, names and addresses of three referees should be emailed to [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted